- Modern Arching Floor Lamp in Matte Black with Taupe Burlap Fabric Drum Shade
- Matte black finish
- Taupe colored burlap weave fabric
- Shade is 9-Inch height with a 15-Inch bottom diameter and 13.25-Inch top diameter
- 83-Inch overall height and 53.5-Inch to 60-Inch overall depth
- Requires one 150-Watt max
- E27-socket bulb or 32-Watt max
- Compact fluorescent bulb
- 60 x 15 x 83 inches
- Shipping Weight: 29lbs.
We are dedicated to providing quality home furnishings at affordable prices. Free Shipping on everything we sell (includes all shipments within the contiguous United States) Most orders ship out in 2-3 days.
Please notify us within 30 days of delivery to request return authorization.
- If the return is due to an order being damaged, defective, or incorrect, then we will arrange for prepaid return at our expense and issue full refund shortly after the return is received back at our warehouse.
- If the return is due to reason other than item being damaged, defective, or incorrect then customer is responsible for shipping costs incurred. Please note that while we do offer free shipping, the customer will be responsible for all shipping costs incurred on returned orders that are not damaged, defective or incorrect.
Mattress Return Policy: Mattresses are non-returnable if opened or taken out of their plastic wrapping. You may return any unopened Brand New product within 30 days of your product`s shipping date. Shipping and Handling Charges are NOT refundable.
DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS: You may return all defective products for credit or exchange within 15 days from the date of shipment. If part of a product is defective, please return the whole product, including all manuals and accessories, in the original packaging. If one of these terms are not met there will be up to a 20% restocking fee. If you choose to return a defective unit for a refund, the shipping and handling charges are non refundable. Warranty is voided if serial tags, receiving numbers, product stickers, or manufacturer seals have been removed, altered or tampered with. Warranty is voided due to mishandling, improper use, or defacing of the product.